- 501
No, I'll drive.
不 我来就好
- 502
Tequila. Straight.
纯龙舌兰
- 503
Hey, are there any decent single women at this wedding?
劳驾 请问这里有没有正经的单身女性
- 504
Not that I've seen.
至少我没发现
- 505
Damn it, not a one.
该死 一个都没有
- 506
Hey, Carlos. You should come over to our table.
卡洛斯 你该来我们桌坐坐
- 507
That's where all the hotties are.
辣妹们都在那儿
- 508
Hey, everyone. I'd say it is time that we get
各位 我提议大家欢迎
- 509
Bree and Orson up here
布里和奥森夫妇上台
- 510
for their first dance as a married couple.
为我们献上婚后的第一支舞
- 511
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr. and Mrs. Orson Hodge.
女士们先生们 有请奥森·霍吉夫妇
- 512
Orson, you look so serious.
奥森 你看起来好严肃
- 513
I'm trying to remember my steps.
我在努力回忆舞步
- 514
You're upset, aren't you?
你在难过对吧
- 515
You're still thinking about what I said at the church.
你还想着我在教堂说的话
- 516
Which part, darling?
亲爱的 你指哪一句
- 517
The "I do" part or the "Did you kill your wife?" part?
是"我愿意" 还是"你是否杀了你的妻子"
- 518
I'm sorry, but I had to ask.
我很抱歉 但我必须问清楚
- 519
That's my point. You had to ask.
这就是重点 你必须问清楚
- 520
You are gonna rot in hell for this.
你这么做 当心下地狱