- 521
Hey, I just brought two lost souls together.
我不过是让两个孤单的灵魂相遇
- 522
OK, how about this? He cheated on my friend.
这么说如何 他背叛了我的朋友
- 523
He deserves every bit of crazy
让他受受这娘们的火爆
- 524
she's gonna rain down on him.
是他应得的
- 525
Hell, rot, you.
你会下地狱的
- 526
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
- 527
Rounding second and heading for third.
第二轮刚战罢 第三轮当伊始
- 528
Carlos. - Hey, Gabby. Look, I made a new friend.
-卡洛斯 -加布 瞧 我交了个新朋友
- 529
Yes, I've been watching you make your new friend,
是啊 我亲眼目睹了你的交友过程
- 530
and it's disgusting.
恶心死我了
- 531
Do you mind? We're trying to dance.
不至于吧 我们就跳支舞
- 532
Who the hell are you, anyway?
你到底是谁
- 533
And why the hell are you at this wedding?
还有 你来参加婚礼作甚
- 534
This is not gonna end well.
大事不妙啊
- 535
They're just two random people who met at a wedding.
他们不过在婚礼上偶然相遇
- 536
They can't pin it on me.
这事怨不了我
- 537
It was her.
就是她
- 538
Lynette Scavo, I wanna talk to you.
勒奈特·斯加沃 我要和你谈谈
- 539
I'll see you at home.
我们回家见
- 540
What're you thinking? I didn't invite you here
你想什么呢 我不是叫你来