- 321
Anyway, I was trying to do my homework, so...
我刚刚正在做作业 所以
- 322
On a Saturday?
周六也有作业啊
- 323
Well, make sure and take regular breaks
那你可得定期休息
- 324
and stop for a sensible dinner.
注意正常饮食
- 325
Just keep it down.
麻烦你把声音调小一点
- 326
You had it really loud.
实在有点震耳欲聋
- 327
That's how I like it.
我就喜欢这范儿
- 328
How do you like it?
你不喜欢吗
- 329
You know what? You're not that hot.
知道吗 你没那么火辣
- 330
Hey, what you doing?
你干嘛呢
- 331
I'm working on the seating chart for Bree's wedding.
画布里婚宴的座位表
- 332
Nora? Who invited her? - I did.
-诺拉 谁邀请她的 -我
- 333
We need to find her another boyfriend.
我们得帮她找个新男友
- 334
Weddings are crawling with single men.
婚宴上总混杂着好多单身汉
- 335
You're not seating her next to my friends?
你没把她安排在我朋友堆里吧
- 336
Sacrifices must be made, Tom.
我们不得不牺牲少数人 汤姆
- 337
Not Jerry Rawlings.
可也不是杰瑞·罗林斯吧
- 338
If she gets her psycho hooks into Jerry Rawlings,
要是她对杰瑞·罗林斯发疯
- 339
he will never speak to me again.
那他肯定再也不理我了
- 340
There are other urologists in the world.
又不是只有他一个泌尿科医生