- 381
unless he has something to hide?
一定是为了消灭罪证
- 382
When I left the bank,
我离开银行以后
- 383
I called the detective that worked the case.
联系了调查此案的警探
- 384
He said that the only reason Orson was never charged
他说 奥森没有被捕的唯一原因
- 385
was because they never found a body.
是警方从未发现尸体
- 386
So he was an actual suspect?
所以 他是个嫌疑犯
- 387
He was the only suspect.
他是唯一的嫌疑犯
- 388
Oh my god! What are we gonna do?
天哪 我们该怎么办呢
- 389
Well, you know what we have to do.
你们知道该怎么办
- 390
That was close.
婚礼快开始了
- 391
The florist put three mums in my bridal bouquet,
花匠居然在我的花束里放了三朵菊花
- 392
but not to worry,
不过别担心
- 393
crisis averted.
及时处理了
- 394
Bree, we have to talk.
布里 我们得谈谈
- 395
Ah, Reverend. Any word from the bridal party?
牧师先生 新娘和伴娘们忙活啥呢
- 396
Still in the bride's room. You know women.
还待在新娘的房间里 女人嘛
- 397
They're probably fussing about mascara and blush.
估计还在忙着刷睫毛和打腮红呢
- 398
He did not hack her up and dissolve the pieces in acid.
他绝没把她碎尸 更不会用药水毁尸灭迹
- 399
I said it was a theory.
我说了这只是假设
- 400
Alma disappeared under suspicious circumstances.
阿尔玛的失踪非常可疑