- 401
I don't have time. I'm getting married.
我没空奉陪了 到时间结婚了
- 402
This is your day. You can push the ceremony back an hour.
今天你是主人 你可以把仪式推迟一小时
- 403
Now, get that detective on the phone.
现在 先给警探打个电话
- 404
Talk things out with Orson.
和奥森开诚布公地谈谈
- 405
I can't talk to Orson. It's bad luck for the groom
我不能找奥森谈话 新郎在婚礼之前
- 406
to see the bride before the wedding.
见新娘是不吉利的
- 407
You know what's really bad luck?
你知道什么是更不吉利的吗
- 408
Marrying a wife-killer.
嫁给一个杀妻犯
- 409
If the three of you don't drop this right now,
你们三个再揪着这个话题不放
- 410
I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你们
- 411
Bree, we are just doing this because we love you.
布里 我们这么做是因为爱你
- 412
But if you can honestly tell us
不过 你是否能诚心诚意地
- 413
that you don't have the slightest doubt...
说你从未对此有过一丝怀疑...
- 414
None whatsoever.
完全没有
- 415
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together in the sight of God
亲爱的教友们 我们以上帝之名相聚此处
- 416
to join this man and woman in holy...
参加这对夫妇神圣的婚礼...
- 417
Excuse me. Could you give us just a second?
抱歉 我们能单独说两句吗
- 418
Is something wrong? - I just need a moment.
-有什么不对的吗 -失陪一下
- 419
Before we do this, there's something I need to ask you.
在我们宣誓以前 我有话要问你
- 420
What?
什么