- 561
That was beautiful, Aunt Fern. Thank you.
说得真好 谢谢你 弗恩姑姑
- 562
Hey, they mopped up all the amniotic fluid,
他们已经把羊水擦干净了
- 563
so we should feel safe to start the conga line.
我们可以安全地跳康加舞了
- 564
Actually, I'd like to say a few words.
事实上 我想说两句
- 565
Bree, Orson,
布里 奥森
- 566
your love is an inspiration to us all.
你们的爱情启发了我们所有人
- 567
That's very sweet. How do you know him?
说得真好 你怎么认识他的
- 568
I thought he was on your side.
我以为他是你那边的人
- 569
This is a second wedding for both of you,
对于你俩来说 这次都是二婚
- 570
and I think you're jolly brave.
我觉得你们真的很勇敢
- 571
So often people find excuses not to fall in love again.
通常人们总是找借口拒绝再次恋爱
- 572
They're afraid.
那是他们胆怯
- 573
But it's rare to find somebody that you connect with,
但其实很难遇到一个与你心灵相通的人
- 574
so when you do, you have to follow your heart.
因此一旦缘分到了 应该跟着感觉走
- 575
Bree, Orson, I salute you.
布里 奥森 我敬你们
- 576
Let's get the music cranking, and...
好了 音乐响起来
- 577
Actually, Tom, could you just hang on a second?
汤姆 可以再等一下吗
- 578
I also would like to say a few words.
我也要讲几句话
- 579
To Bree and Orson.
送给布里和奥森
- 580
Yes, what could be better than a second love?
的确 有什么比再次陷入爱河更美好呢