- 44
Some people just should never be allowed to have children.
某些人永远也不配有小孩
- 45
Darling, I got an extra one just in case...
亲爱的 我买了两杯 以防...
- 46
Bree, what's the matter?
布里 怎么了
- 47
A reporter just did a story on homeless teens.
刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻
- 48
My son was one of them.
我儿子就在其中
- 49
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- 50
Well, we'll call Child Welfare the minute we get to the resort.
我们一到度假村就立马打给儿童福利社
- 51
Orson, you can't imagine that we're still going?
奥森 都这样了你还想去度假
- 52
Darling, the tickets are non-refundable.
机票可退不了哦
- 53
My son is eating out of dumpsters.
我儿子在捡垃圾吃
- 54-55
Yes, but think how much better you'll be able to deal with this crisis after a nice, relaxing...
没错 但如果在曼妙的蜜月之后 来处理此事 你会更...
- 56-58
Orson! My child is in trouble. Don't make me choose between the two of you,
奥森 我的孩子正在水深火热中 别逼我在你俩中间抉择
- 58-59
because believe me, you will lose. Now please, get your ass in gear.
相信我 你不会赢的 现在 请你拿行李走人
- 60-61
It was at this moment that Orson realized the honeymoon was over,
此时此刻 奥森意识到 蜜月完蛋了