- 62
in more ways than one.
不光是这趟旅行
- 63-65
It was a holiday weekend on Wisteria Lane, and everyone was packing their bags, hoping to get away from it all.
紫藤巷的一个周末假日 每个人都在收拾行李 希望能逃离烦扰的现实
- 66
- No, no. All right, bye. - This is so unfair.
-别别 好了 拜 -太不公平了
- 67-68
No, no! What's unfair is that we're slowly running out of money, and you've barely even looked for a job.
不不 不公平的是钱快要花光了 你却连工作都还没找
- 69
You're gonna have a good time, all right? I love you. Bye!
你将会度过愉快的一天 我爱你 拜
- 70
Lynette was getting away from growing tension in her marriage.
勒奈特在逃离她婚姻中的紧张氛围
- 71-72
You can call it blackmail, Carlos, but the court calls it "spousal support".
你可以管这叫敲诈 卡洛斯 但法院可管这叫"离婚赡养费"
- 73-74
So unless I get a check by Monday, your shower buddies from jail will be throwing you a welcome-back party.
所以除非我星期一拿到支票 否则你的狱友们就要给你开欢迎会了
- 75
Gabrielle was getting away from an increasingly bitter divorce.
加布丽尔在逃离她越发苦涩的离婚官司
- 76
Hi. I'm ready.
我准备好了
- 77-78
So that's my number, and in case there's any change in Mike's condition.
那就是我的号码 以防麦克的病情有任何变化
- 79
I'm going to the mountains with a friend.
我要和一位朋友去山里
- 80-81
And uh, just in case you were wondering, it's strictly platonic.
为免你好奇 实话告诉你 这只是柏拉图式的约会
- 82
He wasn't wondering.
他才没好奇呢