- 83
Susan was getting away from mounting guilt.
苏珊在逃避深山约会的愧疚
- 84
So you can't tell me anything about my son's whereabouts?
这么说你是不知道我儿子的下落了
- 85
And then there was Bree,
然而布里却发现
- 86-87
who had just learned there are some problems... Fine.
有些烦恼... 好吧
- 88
you can't run away from.
是无法逃避的
- 89-90
Some reporter. All she could tell me was what neighborhood they found him in.
某个记者 她能告诉我的 只有他所在的街区
- 91-92
They don't have any contact information, no phone number, no address.
他们没有任何联系信息 也没有电话号码 家庭住址
- 93-94
Oh, dear, if he had an address, he wouldn't be homeless.
亲爱的 如果他有住址 就不会沦为流浪儿了
- 95
This really blows.
这太扯了
- 96
I am this close to becoming homecoming queen.
我差一点就能成为返校节皇后了
- 97-98
Now I'm gonna be that creepy girl whose brother's a pathetic street junkie.
但现在我只是一个变态女 老哥还是个悲催的睡街男
- 99
You know, you could show a little compassion.
你就不能表现出一点同情吗
- 100-101
Your brother is out there on the streets, struggling to survive.
你哥正在街头游荡 挣扎求生
- 102
And whose fault is that?
这都怪谁呢