- 661
It's rare, but things do happen.
这种情况很少见 但世事难料
- 662
Excuse me.
打断一下
- 663
You screw up our lives and the best you can do is,
你毁了我们的一切 结果你就只能说
- 664
"That's the way the cookie crumbles"?
"天有不测风云"
- 665
Why is this guy writing down everything I say?
那家伙干嘛把我的话都记下来
- 666
Mr. Darby, our attorney.
达比先生是我们的律师代理
- 667
We thought it wise to have him present.
我们觉得请他在场是明智之选
- 668
Know what else would've been wise?
你知道还有什么明智之选吗
- 669
Sticking the right baby in the right belly.
把孩子塞回该去的肚子里
- 670
Mrs. Solis, please...
索利斯太太 请别
- 671
That's not Alma.
这不是阿尔玛
- 672
Are you sure? - Absolutely. Thank God.
-你确定吗 -绝对不是 谢天谢地
- 673
Carolyn. What is she doing here?
卡洛琳 她来干什么
- 674
You didn't honestly think
你不会真以为
- 675
they'd take your word for it, did you?
他们会相信你的话吧
- 676
It's not her.
这不是她
- 677
Well, that's it, then. Sorry for wasting your time.
那可以了 抱歉浪费了你们的时间
- 678
This means nothing.
这证明不了什么
- 679
I'm telling you, that man is as guilty as sin.
我告诉你 这个人罪孽深重
- 680
We know what you think.
我们知道你是怎么想的