- 2-3
Prior to implantation, your embryo was accidentally switched with another client's.
在胚胎植入前 你们的授精卵 与另一对顾客的搞混了
- 4
Carlos and Gaby didn't get what they expected.
卡洛斯和加布未能得以偿愿
- 5
I'm Austin, Edie Britt's nephew.
我是奥斯丁 伊迪·布利特的外甥
- 6
You're not that hot.
你没那么火辣
- 7
Julie met her new neighbor.
朱莉初见她的新邻居
- 8
God, I love seeing you laugh.
天啊 我最爱看你笑了
- 9
Oh, well, it's been a long time since I've been in the mood too. Thank you.
最近心情一直不太好 谢谢你
- 10
Persistence paid off for Susan's new friend.
苏珊的新朋友的持久战术开始奏效
- 11
You're gonna leave me in the middle of nowhere?
你要把我扔在这荒郊野地吗
- 12
And Bree began to regret what she had done.
布里开始后悔自己所做之事
- 13
Orson Hodge dreamed of the perfect honeymoon.
奥森·霍吉对蜜月旅行充满期待
- 14-15
Indeed, he'd begun planning it the moment Bree Van de Kamp agreed to marry him.
从布里·范德坎普应允嫁给他的那刻起 他就开始策划上了
- 16-17
They'd start by flying first class to an exclusive five-star hotel,
在头等舱开始梦幻之旅 飞到奢华五星级酒店
- 18-19
where they'd spend their days by the pool and their nights making love.
在池畔消遣一日 在爱意中缠绵一夜
- 20-21
And when they returned home, their perfect honeymoon would continue forever.
当他们回到家 完美的蜜月之旅将延续至永远
- 22
Mrs. Hodge.
霍吉夫人